We all began this year at GO, and all roads lead to a final rendezvous; the difference is what we’ve done en route.
With that in mind, here are a number of questions for you to reflect on as you progress toward the finish line and call this year a wrap:
1. What specific results have you achieved so far this year?
2. Are you healthier, wealthier, and wiser?
3. Are you winning, losing or just holding ground?
4. What results are you committed to achieve in the next 90 days (1st Quarter of the New Year)?
5. Is there anything that needs to be released or do you need to uncommit from anything that no longer serves the bigger picture?
6. How have you grown and what have you learned this year?
7. Is there any unfinished business that needs to be tended to in your life?
8. Are you actively pursuing what’s most important on a daily basis?
9. What habits do you need to change to ensure better results?
10. What is the key issue that inhibits your ability to perform at your best?